Setting the Standard
Setting the Standard
InverMed is committed to the manufacture and production of quality products that meet our customers’ requirements and delivers total customer satisfaction.
Quality assurance requires continuous measurement of product and process performance and a commitment to the development and education of employees at all levels. At InverMed, we are dedicated to working with optimised systems. We adopt the attitude of “Do it right first time”.
We achieve this by complying with the requirements of our customers and complying with quality standard ISO 13485. We set meaningful and challenging objectives for the company and for our employees.
InverMed is an ISO 13485:2016 approved company with a long history of supplying product of the highest standard into the medical device sector.
- Commitment to understanding customer needs and delivering satisfaction.
- Quick identification of possible quality issues and effective solutions put in place.
- Continually adding to inspection and testing capabilities, to verify critical-to-quality (CTQ) features.
InverMed offers medical device cleanroom manufacturing facilities operating to Class ISO 8 (100,000) specifications. Our cleanrooms offer a fully programmable temperature and humidity controlled system, together with daily particle count & microbiological testing. Full manufacturing capability including Class III medical devices production.
Quality at InverMed starts from the initial proof of concepts and is involved at all stages of the project through development. Design for Manufacture (DFM) principles are carried through from initial concepts to marketable product.
Product and process capabilities are proven through validation. InverMed provide customers with:
- High accuracy vision CMM system suitable for precise measurement of finely detailed parts.
- Detailed First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR).
- Capability studies (Cpk), Gauge R & R and Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA).
- Use of industry standard industrial software packages.
- PFMEAs and Control plans.
- In-house metrology capabilities, allowing InverMed to produce detailed dimensional reports based on highly repeatable automated inspection routines. Appropriate fixturing may be crucial to ensuring product dimensions may be measured accurately and repeatably. We can advise, design and build fixturing as required, in our state-of-the art Toolroom.
- Analysis of 3D CT scans is available through metrology partners.